Saturday, August 13, 2016

Once more unto the breach!

I don't know why you'd be surprised that The Girl Who Cried Skinny might also be a slacker blogger.  Seriously, people!  Pay attention :)

All that to say, I did hit "80 down" at the tail end of October 2013, and I DID walk a "back country" half marathon!  NBD.

And then I hit 90 lbs. down for about a minute and I travelled a ton for work and a lot of time passed and I'm still down 50 but also I'm back above 190.

So yeah, there's that.

But I haven't given up and I'm back to logging and if you're wondering about what happened, I'm no scientist, but I think it boils down to this:

When I lost the majority of my weight, I walked almost every day of the week and I rarely had alcohol.  For the last year or so, I've barely walked 2x a week and have alcohol almost every day.

You do the math :)

25 years then and now
And we celebrated our 25th anniversary.  Now you're caught up!

1 comment:

It's been a while.  A long while.  To catch you up, I broke my leg on the descent from a 14er in June.  It was a hard summer, but I&...