Wednesday, October 25, 2017

It's been a while.  A long while.  To catch you up, I broke my leg on the descent from a 14er in June. 

It was a hard summer, but I've been cleared to walk again for exercise, so I'm back at it.  Just a couple miles each day with the neighbor, but at least I'm moving again!  I was so paranoid about gaining weight while I had the cast on that I was really careful about what I ate, and ended up down 10 lbs when the cast came off ... which I promptly gained right back.

All of that to say that I am back in the saddle, or on the sidewalk (or insert appropriate metaphor here), and back to logging on Loseit.  They've added cute and creative notifications to the app that help too!

Yesterday I re-read my blog from start to finish.  For the motivation alone, I'm glad I blogged.  And so I begin again.  Or resume.  Or continue.  Nothing deep here, other than I'm back at it.  Anyone else?

1 comment:

It's been a while.  A long while.  To catch you up, I broke my leg on the descent from a 14er in June.  It was a hard summer, but I&...